Polyphenols content and antioxidant activity of Ghure (unripe grape) marc extract: influence of extraction time, temperature and solvent type
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2012 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 412–418, February 2013
How to Cite
Shojaee-Aliabadi, S., Hosseini, S. M., Tiwari, B., Hashemi, M., Fadavi, G. and Khaksar, R. (2013), Polyphenols content and antioxidant activity of Ghure (unripe grape) marc extract: influence of extraction time, temperature and solvent type. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 412–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2012.03203.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2011
- National Nutrition and Food Technology Research Institute (NNFTRI)
- Design Expert package
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!