Potential hypoglycaemic effects of insoluble fibres isolated from foxtail millets [Setaria italica (L.) P. Beauvois]
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2012 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 496–502, March 2013
How to Cite
Bangoura, M. L., Nsor-Atindana, J., Zhu, K., Tolno, M. B., Zhou, H. and Wei, P. (2013), Potential hypoglycaemic effects of insoluble fibres isolated from foxtail millets [Setaria italica (L.) P. Beauvois]. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 496–502. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2012.03210.x
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2011
- Ministry of High School Education and Scientific Research of Guinea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!