Dietary fibre and β-glucan in strong bread wheat cultivars: does it matter?
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2012 Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2012 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 670–672, March 2013
How to Cite
Gélinas, P. and McKinnon, C. (2013), Dietary fibre and β-glucan in strong bread wheat cultivars: does it matter?. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 670–672. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2012.03216.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!