Dental caries experience in children with congenital heart disease: a case-control study
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2004
International Journal of Paediatric Dentistry
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 94–100, March 2004
How to Cite
Stecksén-Blicks, C., Rydberg, A., Nyman, L., Asplund, S. and Svanberg, C. (2004), Dental caries experience in children with congenital heart disease: a case-control study. International Journal of Paediatric Dentistry, 14: 94–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-263X.2004.00531.x
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.