Dental health, received care, and treatment needs in 11- to 13-year-old children with immigrant background in Heidelberg, Germany
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
International Journal of Paediatric Dentistry
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 364–370, September 2007
How to Cite
BISSAR, A.-R., OIKONOMOU, C., KOCH, M. J. and SCHULTE, A. G. (2007), Dental health, received care, and treatment needs in 11- to 13-year-old children with immigrant background in Heidelberg, Germany. International Journal of Paediatric Dentistry, 17: 364–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-263X.2007.00846.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.