Part of the independent clinical study course for the MSc.N. at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, hence the North American perspective.
An interdisciplinary tool for assessing patients’ readiness for discharge in the rehabilitation setting*
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 9–21, January 1979
How to Cite
Fenwick, A. M. (1979), An interdisciplinary tool for assessing patients’ readiness for discharge in the rehabilitation setting. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 4: 9–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.1979.tb02984.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication 22 June 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!