Based on a paper read at the Rcn professional conference at Harrogate, 5 June 1978.
The British National Health Service 1948–1978: should we start again?*
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 205–214, March 1979
How to Cite
Clark, J. (1979), The British National Health Service 1948–1978: should we start again?. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 4: 205–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.1979.tb03001.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication 5 June
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!