Successful ‘normalizing’ tactics of parents of chronically-ill children
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 573–578, November 1980
How to Cite
Krulik, T. (1980), Successful ‘normalizing’ tactics of parents of chronically-ill children. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 5: 573–578. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.1980.tb03188.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication 19 May 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.