The accuracy of nurses’knowledge about survival rates for early cancer in four sites
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 35–40, January 1981
How to Cite
Elkind, A. K. (1981), The accuracy of nurses’knowledge about survival rates for early cancer in four sites. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 6: 35–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.1981.tb03093.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication 16 July 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!