Paper read at the Annual Meeting, Society for Applied Anthropology, Edinburgh, April, 1981.
The social construction of illness experience: families with a chronically-ill child
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 427–434, November 1981
How to Cite
Anderson, J. M. (1981), The social construction of illness experience: families with a chronically-ill child. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 6: 427–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.1981.tb03246.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication 11 May 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!