Based on a paper read at the 17th Quadrennial Congress of the International Council of Nurses on 1 July 1981 in Los Angeles, USA.
Development of models and theories on the concept of nursing*
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 129–134, March 1982
How to Cite
Clark, J. (1982), Development of models and theories on the concept of nursing. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 7: 129–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.1982.tb00220.x
Now Health Visitor. Berkshire Area Health Authority.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication 1 July 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!