Second Winifred Raphael Memorial Lecture, sponsored by the Royal College of Nursing, delivered in London, 22 October 1982.
The consumer's voice: nursing implications*
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 175–183, May 1983
How to Cite
Altschul, A. T. (1983), The consumer's voice: nursing implications. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 8: 175–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.1983.tb00311.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication 26 November 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.