Skeletons in the closet: exploring personal family background as a prerequisite for family nursing
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 191–200, May 1983
How to Cite
Green, C. P., Carty, E., Gordon, I. T. and Murphy, A. (1983), Skeletons in the closet: exploring personal family background as a prerequisite for family nursing. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 8: 191–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.1983.tb00313.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication 9 December 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!