Based on papers read at the Annual Conference of the Association of Integrated and Degree Courses in Nursing, held at the University of Sheffield, 8-10 July 1983.
Focus on developments in British nursing*
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 89–101, January 1984
How to Cite
(1984), Focus on developments in British nursing. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 9: 89–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.1984.tb00348.x
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!