Inducing a definition of ‘hope’ through the use of grounded theory methodology
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 357–362, July 1984
How to Cite
Hinds, P. S. (1984), Inducing a definition of ‘hope’ through the use of grounded theory methodology. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 9: 357–362. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.1984.tb00384.x
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication 18 January 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.