Earlier versions of this paper were presented to the RCN Research Society's Annual Conference, 1983 and the University of California School of Nursing International Cross Cultural Seminars, 1983
Autogenic regulation training and sickness absence amongst student nurses in general training*
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 581–587, November 1984
How to Cite
Bailey, R. D. (1984), Autogenic regulation training and sickness absence amongst student nurses in general training. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 9: 581–587. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.1984.tb00414.x
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication 15 May 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.