A comparison of mercury and digital clinical thermometers
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 535–543, September 1986
How to Cite
Davies, S. P., BSC, J. Y. K., Thrush, A. J. and BA, P. H. S. S. (1986), A comparison of mercury and digital clinical thermometers. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 11: 535–543. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.1986.tb01285.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication 22 November 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.