Preventing chemotherapy-induced alopecia in cancer patients: is scalp cooling worthwhile?
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 303–310, May 1987
How to Cite
Tierney, A. J. (1987), Preventing chemotherapy-induced alopecia in cancer patients: is scalp cooling worthwhile?. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 12: 303–310. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.1987.tb01336.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication 6 August 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.