This research was supported by grants from the General Clinical Research Centers Programme, DRR, NIH, SMOI, RR00997 1984 and Sigma Theta Tau, Gamma Sigma Chapter.
Biometric outcomes of a geriatric health promotion programme*
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 710–715, November 1988
How to Cite
Higgins, P. G. (1988), Biometric outcomes of a geriatric health promotion programme. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 13: 710–715. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.1988.tb00561.x
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication 11 November 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.