What can midwives learn from the babes? Implications for midwives of a maternity care programme for nursing students
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 306–313, May 1988
How to Cite
Mander, R. (1988), What can midwives learn from the babes? Implications for midwives of a maternity care programme for nursing students. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 13: 306–313. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.1988.tb01423.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication 5 June 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!