The effects of training and social orientation on attitudes towards psychiatric treatments
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 485–493, June 1989
How to Cite
Clarke, L. (1989), The effects of training and social orientation on attitudes towards psychiatric treatments. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 14: 485–493. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.1989.tb01580.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication 2 June 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.