Psychomotor skills laboratories as self-directed learning: a study of nursing students' perceptions
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 788–796, September 1989
How to Cite
McAdams, C., Rankin, E. J., Love, B. and Patton, D. (1989), Psychomotor skills laboratories as self-directed learning: a study of nursing students' perceptions. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 14: 788–796. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.1989.tb01643.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication 18 October 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!