Bulimic and non-bulimic college females’ perceptions of family adaptability and family cohesion
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 27–33, January 1989
How to Cite
Coburn, J. and PhD, L. G. (1989), Bulimic and non-bulimic college females’ perceptions of family adaptability and family cohesion. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 14: 27–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.1989.tb03401.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication 26 January 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!