The work style of students of mental health nursing undertaking the Project 2000 schemes of training: a logical analysis
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 977–984, August 1990
How to Cite
Drummond, J. S. (1990), The work style of students of mental health nursing undertaking the Project 2000 schemes of training: a logical analysis. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 15: 977–984. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.1990.tb01954.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication 2 December 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.