The congruence of elderly client and nurse perceptions of the clients’ self-care agency
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 1070–1077, September 1990
How to Cite
Ward-Griffin, C. and Bramwell, L. (1990), The congruence of elderly client and nurse perceptions of the clients’ self-care agency. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 15: 1070–1077. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.1990.tb01988.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication 10 January 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.