INEQUALITIES IN HEALTH AND PRIMARY HEALTH CARE NURSING
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 16, Issue 10, pages 1145–1146, October 1991
How to Cite
de la Cuesta, C. (1991), INEQUALITIES IN HEALTH AND PRIMARY HEALTH CARE NURSING. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 16: 1145–1146. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.1991.tb01520.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
- 1990) Healthy cities—a global overview Unpublished document Department of Public Health, University of Liverpool. (
- 1986) Healthy cities—WHO's new public health initiative Health Promotion 1(3), 319–325. , & (
- 1989) Quality of Life Survey—Liverpool 1989 Unpublished document Liverpool City Council's Corporate Policy and Information Unit. & (
- 1979) You are dangerous to your health the ideology of victim blaming International Journal of Health Services 9, 663. (
- 1985) Nurses lead the way World Health Organization Features 97. (
- 1989) La reonentacion del sistema sanitario In Revisiones en Salud Publica (PortaS M & AlvarezD eds) Masson, Barcelona , 15–30. , & (
- 1986) Alma Ata and after the background In Primary Health Care 2000 Churchill Livingstone, Edinburgh . (
- 1991) Rural communities feel isolated from health care in England (editorial) Journal of Advanced Nursing 16, 1. (
- 1990) The Concepts and Principles of Equity and Health WHO, Copenhagen , p 9. (
- World Health Organization (1978) Alma-Ata 1978 Primary Health Can Health For All series no 1 WHO, Geneva .
- World Health Organization (1982) Nursing in Support of the Goal Health for All by the Year 200 Report of a meeting WHO, Geneva .
- World Health Organization (1989) The Role of Primary Health Care in Changing Lifestyles Report of a WHO working group WHO, Copenhagen .