CANADIAN NURSES SUCCEED AGAIN THE LAUNCH OF CANADA'S FIRST DOCTORAL DEGREE IN NURSING
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 1395–1396, December 1991
How to Cite
Rodger, G. L. (1991), CANADIAN NURSES SUCCEED AGAIN THE LAUNCH OF CANADA'S FIRST DOCTORAL DEGREE IN NURSING. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 16: 1395–1396. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.1991.tb01584.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
- 1951) The Nature of Field Theory MacMillan, New York . (
- University of Alberta (1986) Short-term specific objectives of the PhD in Nursing program as approved by the University in 1986 A PhD in Nursing program at U of Alberta Unpublished material University of Alberta.
- ZilmG, LaroseO & StinsonS (eds) (1979) Proceedings of the National Seminar on Doctoral Preparation for Canadian Nurses Canadian Nurses' Association, Ottawa .