The use of a teaching model to promote reflection and the experiential integration of theory and practice in first-year student nurses: an action research study
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 534–543, May 1991
How to Cite
McCaugherty, D. (1991), The use of a teaching model to promote reflection and the experiential integration of theory and practice in first-year student nurses: an action research study. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 16: 534–543. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.1991.tb01688.x
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication 29 October 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.