Preliminary investigations of symptom distress in two cancer patient populations: evaluation of a measurement instrument
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2007
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 439–446, April 1991
How to Cite
Holmes, S. (1991), Preliminary investigations of symptom distress in two cancer patient populations: evaluation of a measurement instrument. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 16: 439–446. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.1991.tb03434.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2007
- Accepted for publication 1 October 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!