Of sex and status: a study of the effects of gender and occupation on nurses’ evaluations of nursing research
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 1343–1349, November 1992
How to Cite
Hicks, C. (1992), Of sex and status: a study of the effects of gender and occupation on nurses’ evaluations of nursing research. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 17: 1343–1349. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.1992.tb01857.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication 9 March 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!