The change process in alcoholics: client motivation and denial in the treatment of alcoholism within the context of contemporary nursing
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 173–186, February 1992
How to Cite
McMahon, J. and Jones, B. T. (1992), The change process in alcoholics: client motivation and denial in the treatment of alcoholism within the context of contemporary nursing. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 17: 173–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.1992.tb01872.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication 1 July 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.