ARE THE NEEDS OF OLDER HOMELESS PEOPLE BEING IGNORED?
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 763–764, July 1992
How to Cite
Simith, J. P. (1992), ARE THE NEEDS OF OLDER HOMELESS PEOPLE BEING IGNORED?. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 17: 763–764. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.1992.tb01995.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Age Concern Greater London (1991) Older Homeless People in London Age Concern Greater London, London.
- London Borough of Hackney (1989) Housing Strategy and Investment Programme 1990/91 London Borough of Hackney, London .
- 1991) Dear Supporter (appeal letter) 28 October Shelter, London. (
- 1990) Homelessness in Britain facts and reflections Margins Annual Report of Social and Pastoral Action, London, 5. (