Both authors are directors of Developing Options Ltd
Adventurous outdoor activities: a review and a description of a new service delivery package for clients with learning difficulties who have behaviours which challenge services or society
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 1415–1421, December 1992
How to Cite
Massey, P. and Rose, S. (1992), Adventurous outdoor activities: a review and a description of a new service delivery package for clients with learning difficulties who have behaviours which challenge services or society. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 17: 1415–1421. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.1992.tb02812.x
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication 30 March 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!