Developing a typology of family care: implications for nurses and other service providers
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 256–265, February 1995
How to Cite
Nolan, M., Keady, J. and Grant, G. (1995), Developing a typology of family care: implications for nurses and other service providers. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 21: 256–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.1995.tb02522.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2006
- Accepted for publication 11 May 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.