Based on a paper read at the RCN Ophthalmic Nursing Forum Conference, Reading, England, November 1994
The nature of ophthalmic services, and the education and qualifications of nurses: a national survey*
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 914–920, November 1995
How to Cite
Waterman, H., Hope, K. W., Beed, P., Clayton, E., McQueen, L., Owen, C., Stott, M. and Studley, M. (1995), The nature of ophthalmic services, and the education and qualifications of nurses: a national survey. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 22: 914–920. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.1995.tb02643.x
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2006
- Accepted for publication 11 January 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.