Education commissioning by consortia: some theoretical and practical issues relating to qualitative aspects of British nurse education
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 1288–1299, December 1996
How to Cite
Humphreys, J. (1996), Education commissioning by consortia: some theoretical and practical issues relating to qualitative aspects of British nurse education. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 24: 1288–1299. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.1996.tb01037.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2006
- Accepted for publication 4 December 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.