Why I want to be a psychiatric nurse: constructing an identity through contrasts with general nursing
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 295–298, February 1996
How to Cite
Moir, J. and Abraham, C. (1996), Why I want to be a psychiatric nurse: constructing an identity through contrasts with general nursing. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 23: 295–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.1996.tb02670.x
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2006
- Accepted for publication 13 March 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!