Australian registered nurse medical device education: a comparison of simple vs. complex devices
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 322–328, February 1996
How to Cite
McConnell, E. A., Cattonar, M. and Manning, J. (1996), Australian registered nurse medical device education: a comparison of simple vs. complex devices. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 23: 322–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.1996.tb02674.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2006
- Accepted for publication 22 March 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!