Using student, teacher and practice supervisor feedback to improve the quality of nurse education: how should we collect it and what should we do with it?
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 1042–1046, November 1996
How to Cite
Russell, G. C. and Cordmgley, M. (1996), Using student, teacher and practice supervisor feedback to improve the quality of nurse education: how should we collect it and what should we do with it?. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 24: 1042–1046. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.1996.tb02941.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2006
- Accepted for publication 22 November 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.