The use of different research methodologies to evaluate the effectiveness of programmes to improve the care of patients in postoperative pain
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 32–38, January 1996
How to Cite
Allcock, N. (1996), The use of different research methodologies to evaluate the effectiveness of programmes to improve the care of patients in postoperative pain. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 23: 32–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.1996.tb03132.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2006
- Accepted for publication 3 February 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.