Socio-cultural influences on Chinese women's attendance for cervical screening
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2004
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 42–52, April 2004
How to Cite
Holroyd, E., Twinn, S. and Adab, P. (2004), Socio-cultural influences on Chinese women's attendance for cervical screening. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 46: 42–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2003.02964.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2004
- Submitted for publication 18 March 2003 Accepted for publication 6 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.