I pray to Allah to forgive me for any unintentional shortcomings regarding the content of this paper. Allah knows best.
Commentary: an Islamic perspective
Article first published online: 2 APR 2004
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 281–283, May 2004
How to Cite
Hussein Rassool, G. (2004), Commentary: an Islamic perspective. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 46: 281–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2004.02987_4.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.