The smacking controversy: what advice should we be giving parents?
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2004
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 311–318, May 2004
How to Cite
Taylor, J. and Redman, S. (2004), The smacking controversy: what advice should we be giving parents?. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 46: 311–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2004.02993.x
- Issue online: 2 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2004
- Submitted for publication 18 March 2003 Accepted for publication 24 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.