Music improves sleep quality in older adults
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2005
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 234–244, February 2005
How to Cite
Lai, H.-L. and Good, M. (2005), Music improves sleep quality in older adults. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 49: 234–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2004.03281.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2005
- Submitted for publication 7 December 2003 Accepted for publication 12 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!