Non-somatic effects of patient aggression on nurses: a systematic review
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2005
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 283–296, February 2005
How to Cite
Needham, I., Abderhalden, C., Halfens, R. J.G., Fischer, J. E. and Dassen, T. (2005), Non-somatic effects of patient aggression on nurses: a systematic review. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 49: 283–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2004.03286.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2005
- Submitted for publication 12 February 2004 Accepted for publication 3 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.