Paternal reactions to a child with epilepsy: uncertainty, coping strategies, and depression
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2005
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 367–376, February 2005
How to Cite
Mu, P.-F. (2005), Paternal reactions to a child with epilepsy: uncertainty, coping strategies, and depression. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 49: 367–376. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2004.03300.x
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2005
- Accepted for publication 19 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.