Progressing evidence-based practice: an effective nursing model?
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2005
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 124–133, April 2005
How to Cite
Tolson, D., McAloon, M., Hotchkiss, R. and Schofield, I. (2005), Progressing evidence-based practice: an effective nursing model?. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 50: 124–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2005.03371.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2005
- Accepted for publication 6 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.