A realist study of the mechanisms of cardiac rehabilitation
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2005
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 362–371, November 2005
How to Cite
Clark, A. M., Whelan, H. K., Barbour, R. and MacIntyre, P. D. (2005), A realist study of the mechanisms of cardiac rehabilitation. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 52: 362–371. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2005.03601.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2005
- Accepted for publication 14 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.