Effects of timed voiding for the management of urinary incontinence in adults: systematic review
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2005
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 420–431, November 2005
How to Cite
Ostaszkiewicz, J., Roe, B. and Johnston, L. (2005), Effects of timed voiding for the management of urinary incontinence in adults: systematic review. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 52: 420–431. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2005.03608.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2005
- Accepted for publication 20 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.