Determinants of parental behaviour when children undergo day-care surgery
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2005
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 490–497, December 2005
How to Cite
Tourigny, J., Chapados, C. and Pineault, R. (2005), Determinants of parental behaviour when children undergo day-care surgery. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 52: 490–497. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2005.03617.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2005
- Accepted for publication 16 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.